As A Hawaii Business Owner, Do You Need To Fill Temporary Jobs?
If you have work that only needs to be filled for a couple of hours or a few days, email or call Aloha International Employment, Inc! AIE is a reliable Hawaii staffing and employment agency that will search for and find qualified help to fill your small or short-term positions. Short notice, no notice? No problem, using the services of a temp agency in Hawaii is easy and we’ve got you covered!
When you don’t have time to learn about or deal with the paperwork that is required when hiring a new employee, we can help you find someone for temporary employment. We are qualified and trained to do all the searching so you can focus on the most important thing – your businesses!
We will provide the following additional services:
- Handle all advertising, recruiting, screening, reference checks, and other important legal verifications.
- Provide background checks, drug screening, and skills testing, if requested.
- Take responsibility for workers’ compensation, health insurance, Hawaii state/federal taxes, as well as other employee-related expenses.
At AIE, we understand that the need for temporary employees can occur suddenly within companies and often without notice.
Whether your businesses are in search of an employee due to sudden staffing changes or due to an increase in productivity, we will select qualified and competent employees for the job as soon as possible.
Benefits Of Hiring Temp Workers
Working with an agency that hires temp employees can be very beneficial for your company. There are many pros of hiring temp employees as they can save your business time and money while utilizing new skills and ideas. Some benefits include:
- Flexibility for unexpected or temporary demands
- Access to new skills
- Can lead to a meaningful direct hire
- Opportunities for immediate availability
- Builds relationship with the Hawaii staffing agency
Contact Our Temp Agency in Hawaii Today!
We understand your concerns about how to find temporary staffing and offer some important questions to ask when looking at this avenue of employment.
- What type of staffing help do you need?
- How was your first interaction with the companies you contacted?
- How well-run is the organization?
- How does the company recruit and retain its qualified and reliable Hawaii workforce?
- How are potential employees screened and tested for the jobs?
- Does the company fully understand your needs?
- Does the company carry workers’ compensation for its staffing?
When you search for short-term staffing, you need an experienced Hawaii agency that you can trust. Our services will be a great asset to your organization as we have successfully recruited for a variety of positions, many times. If you are looking to hire for a temp job in Oahu or Maui, contact our office today to receive a FREE quote!