Are You Looking for Employee Leasing Companies In Hawaii?
An employer needs more than three weeks on average to complete a single hire. It takes a while for human resources to post a new job ad, assess applications, get in touch with qualified candidates, hold interviews, complete background checks, and handle the required paperwork.
Hiring someone to be an official staff member of your company requires a significant investment of time and money. For this reason, an increasing number of island-based small business owners are using Hawaii Employment Leasing Companies.
The employment process is streamlined by a professional employer organization (PEO), which takes care of the majority of the duties and responsibilities that are typically handled by the primary employer. PEO Hawaii companies help businesses expand without having to spend weeks or months.
What is employee leasing? In short, it is an agreement between two parties: the professional employer organization (PEO), who acts as the employer; and you – the business – who assigns and oversees the daily tasks of the worker.
What to Look For In a PEO?
Employers of all sizes can profit greatly from PEOs, whether it’s from the convenience of managing all of your employer duties in one location or the allure of better benefits for employees at a lesser cost. The following are the things you need to look for in a professional employer organization before partnering with them.
- Location: Since state rules governing employers differ, it’s critical to choose a PEO who is knowledgeable about local laws and has experience adhering to them. If you are looking for Hawaii PEO companies, look no further. You are in the right place!
- Expertise: Choose a PEO who can act as a knowledge base for complex HR inquiries and has specialized, in-house experience. We can handle any HR question no matter how tough it is.
- Quality Assurance: Your best bet is to choose a Hawaii PEO accredited by the Employer Services Assurance Corporation (ESAC), a non-profit independent organization that acts as the official financial assurance and accreditation organization in the PEO industry. If you choose us, quality assurance is guaranteed. AIE is fully licensed as an employee leasing provider to back our guarantee!
- Size: Try to find out how many employees the PEO supports at the location. The more, the better. That means it has more purchasing power for health insurance and other employee benefits.
- Workers’ compensation: A professional employer organization is supposed to simplify the administration of workers’ compensation. After all, this is required by state law in Hawaii. We can make it easier for you!
Finding Employees Through an Employment Agency
When searching for a leasing company in Hawaii, The National Association of Professional Employer Organizations suggests the following:
- The leasing company is licensed or registered if required by your state.
- The agreement is reviewed carefully and if possible, get a provision that permits you to cancel with short notice– 30 days.
- Look for services that fit your HR needs. Is the company flexible enough to work with you?
- Check for banking/credit references and evidence that the company’s payroll taxes and insurance premiums are up to date.
- Ask to see a certificate of insurance.
- Ask for client and professional references, and call them.
- Investigate the company’s administrative competence. What experience does it have?
- Understand how employees’ benefits are funded. Do they fit your workers’ needs?
- Find out who the third-party administrator or carrier is, and whether it is licensed (if your state requires this).
Is A PEO Right For You?
Most businesses or organizations find that a PEO is beneficial for them. Companies that lease employees are often a good option for business owners as it allows you to increase the size of your workforce without the many complex administrative tasks.
However, it’s not always the right choice for anyone. To find out whether it is a good option for your company or organization, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you take too long on administrative tasks?
- Are you having problems bringing in and keeping your best workers?
- Are your HR requirements precluding you from growing your business?
If the answer to these three quotations is “yes,” this means a PEO would be a good solution for your business. Read on to learn more about employee leasing solutions in Hawaii and discover the benefits of partnering with a PEO.
PEO Hawaii Employee Leasing Solutions
Those who are native to Hawaii or have made the place a permanent spot after relocation understand the individual difficulties of doing business on the islands. Furthermore, anyone who has ever run their own business comprehends the challenges of posting new jobs, finding qualified candidates, and settling on a new hire.
The hiring process is exhausting which is why turning to an employee leasing company makes so much sense.
First, employee leasing requires a lot less time for the hiring task. Instead of waiting weeks for a new hire to begin and start employee training, you can get help almost immediately. Aloha International Employment is a leading Hawaii Employment Leasing Company for a reason.
Secondly, any dependable PEO in Hawaii should not only provide qualified new hires but also offer payroll business and worker’s compensation on its behalf. These types of employee services are often the roadblocks that make the hiring process extensive.
What can we do for you?
We conduct all the risk management and serve as human resources during the hiring phase. You can depend on the quality and expertise of the workforce we’ll deliver to your business.
AIE offers employee leasing which is fair both for the worker and the organization he or she plans to serve. Small business owners may assign and supervise the tasks of the outside workers (like any other employee) yet not have to deal with payroll and benefits like traditional employees.
Aloha International Employment (AIE) has been a PEO Hawaii member since August 2015. Contact us today to learn how we can assist your business to its fullest!
Benefits of Partnering with a PEO
As a company owner, you want to increase and decrease your workforce without going through the many laborious tasks that accompany the hiring process. These tasks include conducting background checks and interviews, plus administrative and tax-related tasks. Your financial line may also directly benefit from partnerships.
By providing corporate-level benefits at a reasonable cost, companies may use a PEO to draw and keep top personnel. Employers can free up their resources and time to concentrate on their primary goal and invest in their workforce by partnering with a PEO. As it turned out, small businesses that use PEOs show 14% lower employee turnover and are 55% more likely to remain in operation after their first year.
Other Benefits Include:
- Payroll Services ‒ A PEO will handle tasks like one-time payments and direct deposits in addition to processing payments to hourly and salaried workers. Additionally, your PEO is legally permitted to file payroll taxes on your behalf, both federally and stately, as a co-employer.
- HR Support ‒ A PEO provides HR support by assuming employer responsibilities such as payroll, benefits administration, and compliance, allowing businesses to focus on core operations. PEOs also offer expertise in HR functions, ensuring businesses have access to professional guidance and resources to manage their workforce effectively.
- Managing Unemployment Claims ‒ PEOs help manage unemployment claims by handling administrative tasks, such as responding to claims, attending hearings, and ensuring compliance, relieving businesses of the intricacies involved in the process.
- Handling Worker’s Compensation Claims ‒ PEOs help oversee the process, from reporting incidents to handling paperwork and coordinating with insurance providers, easing the burden on businesses and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Filing Employee Payroll Taxes ‒ PEOs help take on the responsibility of calculating, withholding, and remitting taxes, ensuring compliance with tax regulations and alleviating businesses from the complexities of payroll tax administration.
- Administer Health Insurance Benefits
- And much, much more
Hawaii Employment Leasing Company Qualifications
Small business owners work tirelessly to build their company into what it represents today. Naturally, it’s not easy to relinquish control to someone else when it comes to deciding on the employees that will represent your company.
Employee leasing is becoming more common both in Hawaii and inside the continental United States. However, that doesn’t make every employee leasing provider reputable and capable of offering consistent and dependable help.
Aloha International Employment (AIE) is a leading PEO in Hawaii because of our excellent reputation from the companies we have helped serve in the past. Business owners applaud our Hawaii Employment Leasing Company for our services which eliminate all of the administrative and HR tasks associated with a traditional hire.
Our employee leasing offers the following benefits:
- Targeted Recruiting and Selection
- Unparalleled Insight and Performance
- Cost-Effective Strategies
- Thorough Screening Process
- And More!
Our PEO in Hawaii can save you precious time and money. We’ll also take every measure to maintain the hard-earned reputation of your business.
Get Qualified Help Today!
As a PEO in Hawaii, we want to help you keep the focus on your business. Our staffing agency is dedicated to helping you find employees who are skilled in the job you are looking to fill. Contact our team in Maui or Oahu today to learn more about how our leasing services can help your business in Hawaii!