We are looking to hire a Service Attendant to perform routine cleaning and servicing TIOA apartments to include check in and out of rooms. This position is full time and is located in Kaanapali. This position pays $18.00 per hour.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Perform general cleaning tasks to include removing dirty linen and trash, cleaning the living area, kitchen, bedroom(s), and bathroom(s), making the bed, dusting, vacuuming, placing amenities in rooms.
- Reports any damage. lost & found items, required repairs or missing items to Manager
- Responsible for daily pick up and return of keys, cleaning equipment and property
- Accurately completes daily assignment sheet, attends daily and other conducted meetings
- Prepares caddy and card. Preforms end of shift duties, including restocking of housekeeping cart to insure ready for next shift
- Keeps all work areas orderly and clean
- High school diploma or equivalent education
- Hospitality-Resort cleaning and servicing experience required
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
- A team player who possess strong verbal/written communication skills
- Working knowledge of applicable cleaning and sanitation standards
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently with minimum direction
- Able to lift to 50 lbs, stand and exert will-[paced mobility for up to 8 hours.
If you are interested in learning more about this position or would like to apply please call our office and speak with Michele at (808) 871-6373 and reference the Service Attendant position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com