Deliver hot meals to various locations, pre-schools, and other meal delivery sites on Oahu. Maintain vehicle and mileage records and program equipment.Duties:
– Confirm route schedule and delivery times daily.
– Verify counts, changes, special meals and all other components associated with meal service.
– Pack meals in transport equipment such as heated caddies, holding caddies, and coolers. Lift and load
filled equipment into company vehicle.
– Deliver meals to assigned routes in a timely, professional and courteous manner.
– Maintain vehicles including mileage record, fuel, sanitation, general maintenance, and security.
– Maintain all other program equipment including heated caddies, holding caddies, coolers and cellular
– Adhere to all traffic rules and regulationsRequirements:
-Valid driver license
-Clean driving abstract
-TB ClearanceWork Hours:
5am-2pm (hours varies)
30 min lunch break
If you meet the requirements, please attach a resume, or you may contact our office 441-2718.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com