We are looking for 4 cleaners for a non profit organization in 4 different locations on the island. This is for the month of July and will be Full time. Please see below for job Description! Must be 18yrs or older.
Job Title: Clubhouse Custodian
Reports To: Club Director
This temporary position will assist with the additional health and safety measures required due to COVID-19 from July 1 July 31 with a possible extension.
Shift: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
1. Cleaning and sanitizing of restrooms and refilling needed supplies.
2. Mopping of all hard surfaces each day with disinfectant.
3. Shared indoor facilities are cleaned after every group’s use.
4. Clean high touch surfaces every hour, including bathrooms, doorknobs, sinks, etc.
5. Cleaning and sanitizing meal areas at least every two hours, before and after eating.
6. Cleaning and sanitizing outdoor play equipment after every use.
7. Sanitize kids’ supplies and equipment after each use.
8. Perform daily sanitation of each room as advised by Club Director.
9. Assist with member drop off and pick up as requested by Club Director.
10. Minor repairs and maintenance as directed by Club Director.
11. Communication to Club Director of larger repair & maintenance needs.
12. Other duties as assigned related to janitorial needs.
1. Ability to work independently with good time management skills.
2. Performs other duties as assigned by Club Director and Operations Director.
If interested please contact Shatay at 871-6373 and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com