We are looking to hire for a Cook/food prep position upcountry.
Job Duties Include;
- Food Preparation of various foods
- Able to follow recipes for consistency in food products
- Able to multi-task while cooking
- Regularly checks/monitors all kitchen prepared items to ensure quality and quantities at all times.
- Knowledgeable of and adheres to proper food handling procedures and safety/sanitation guidelines at all times.
- Works cooperatively and well with other kitchen members
- identifies and understands proper use of kitchen tools and equipment.
- Performs other duties as assignment
- Must be flexible, able to work weekends/evenings/ and holidays.
- Able to stand for long periods of time, walking, bending, stooping
- Able to lift 50 lbs+
- pre-employment requirement – pass TB skin test within 10 years**