DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Represents Meals on Wheels in all communication (e.g., phone, email, face-to-face, etc.)
· Provides information about Meals on Wheels services, builds customer relationships and increases usage of LMOW services. Assists with phone surveys.
· Assists customers who have a question or issue with their service and seeks to resolve issues to all parties’ satisfaction. Communicates resolution to customer and documents in customer’s records.
· Notifies customers about their eligibility and changes in status. Assists with acknowledgement and cancellation letters and other correspondence.
· Collects and reconciles service information. Confirm when meals and services are delivered. Notifies Manager when additional services or follow up is needed. Ensure SERV Tracker database and program records are up-to-date, and information is filed and stored properly.
· Assists with data entry and monitoring, and the compilation of data for program reports and other required special reports and billing of services rendered.
· Performs clerical duties, which include word processing, answering/directing incoming telephone calls, responding to mail and correspondence, photocopying, scanning, faxing, filing.
· Monitors inventory of office supplies to include copier paper and envelops, orders office supplies to ensure no shortage.
· Collects and reviews for accuracy gas receipts, monthly staff and volunteer mileage forms, purchase orders and invoices. Stamp and code documents for payment approval. Deliver approved documents to the Finance Department daily.
· Supports and participates in the safeguard, security, and confidentiality of all data, records, company properties, program participants and personnel.
· Provides back-up support for the Meals on Wheels department day-to-day operations and special projects/events as needed.
· Ensures accurate reporting of expenditures, activities and statistical data. Supports the preparation of data/reports for billing and operations.
· Responsible for the security of all assets assigned.
· Attends meetings to assure complete coordination of services. Relays accurate information to teammates.
· Collaborates and coordinates with other team members needed to achieve program or organizational goals.
· Creates a one-team atmosphere that is supportive of all departments.
· Performs other related business duties as assigned.
· Scheduled to work 5 days a week. Monday to Friday, 7:30 am – 4:00 pm. 8-hour shift may vary. May be required to work outside of normal business hours including weekends and holidays to meet operational needs and contract requirements.
· Indoor, office setting, production areas including walk-in reefer/freezer, outdoors; may need to do deliveries, travel to other program sites, meeting sites, etc., as required.
· Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Database, or comparable programs.
· Other standard office equipment, i.e., copier, fax, cash register, 10-key.
· Company vehicle.
· Education: High School diploma or Certificate of Completion or equivalent
· Experience: Three years’ in general office work
· Clearance/Certification: 1) TB clearance, 2) Criminal background check, 3) Pre-employment drug and alcohol testing, 4) Child Protective Services/Adult Protective background check.
· CPR/First Aid Certification, Department of Health Food Handlers Safety (Obtain on the job)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com